Sunday, August 28, 2016

First Day!!!

....and just like that (snaps fingers) summer is OVER!!! (Insert sad face.)

I will NOT sleep tonight for sheer anticipation of a new school year. I used to get nervous for myself. Now I am nervous for my son. However, he is not nervous. He is laying in the bed insisting that we call him, "First Grader" and not by his name. He has tried on his new shoes and his new clothes and packed his bookbag. He is excited, and I am happy! I will be praying all night I am sure for him, for his teachers, for my coworkers, and for me. I pray that I will be a blessing to my colleagues and my 500 students this year. I pray that I can make a difference in someone's life and pray for the guidance to do so. Here's to the 12th year of my career!!!
Tomorrow is Monday. I got this! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment