Saturday, July 2, 2016

Grants So Far

I was blessed to receive two grants before the end of the school year. The first grant was for this awesome rug, which was the inspiration for the blue, green and brown colors in the library. Several of our school parents donated to the project, as well as an anonymous donor from Apex! I love it and can't wait until it arrives!


The second grant I received was for materials for our new Makerspace (another post to come explaining this). We had several community members and parents give to this project. We will receive Legos, a marble run, and other materials for students to be creative with. Soooo exciting! The kids are going to love this new space! 

                      


Last, I have an ongoing grant for Chromebooks. Chris had a family member from Winston who saw the grant on Donors Choose and donated enough money for me to be able to purchase three! I was very overwhelmed with their generosity! So...22 more to go! 



Hopefully this summer I will be able to find more grants to apply for to redo our new learning commons! 


STAY TUNED......

No comments:

Post a Comment